Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tee Hee

It's been so nice out, and life has been so good. Neil did the sweetest thing this morning, he called me from work just to tell me he loved me because he forgot to say it when he left the house. How sweet is that?

Things are progressing really awesome for us. He tells me everyday how happy he is and that he loves me. It's so cute, he tells me all the time, every phone call, every time we see each other after work or in bed either when we first wake up or before we fall asleep. I love it, I hope he never stops.

I'm sure some of you out there were shocked when I said he'd put away the lego and got rid of the action figures, especially considering one of our HNT's was his lego creation. Well don't be too upset, he's still tons of fun and he still has an awsome playful side, he just realized one day that he doesn't need those things anymore.
We even went to Walmart and he had no real interest in even looking at the toy section, we breezed through it on our way to sporting goods to look at camping equipment. Even now when looking around the house I only see two toys and those are the things I gave him, and of course the cat toys. It's nice. Not to say we haven't brought fun people in to play with the two of us...(tee hee, you know who you are), just not to play with the kid toys.

Life and our relationship really feels more grown up. We're no longer a couple of kids messing around. It's really great.

Well, I hope everyone has an awesome day and come check out our HNT tonight, tee hee.
Kisses Ev

No comments: