Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My new fave....


Well, I've found a new fave show... 3 lbs.

I love the characters, yes I realize that all you die hard House fans will say it's a ripoff of that show. Yes, I do see that, but I still love the show. Not to mention there are some very doable people on it.

Every year there is a show or two that I latch on to watch through the winter, this year it's medical dramas like 3lbs and House. If you haven't seen either of them yet make sure you do.

As for my little update.... Life is going great, work is good, I love my new place, my best friend Rob and I have decided to take a weekend out to his cabin to go to a vineyard to put on some wine, and the only decisions we'll make are "Red or White?" and "What time should we go to the hot springs?", it'll be fabulous. I have some people in my life going through rough times but I'm here for them and love them all and if they ever need anything they know I'm here, so it feels good to be able to help others, especially since I'm finally strong enough to not need to cling to others. It's a good feeling. Well that's it for now, I'll be posting a very 'playful' HNT tomorrow so be sure to take a look.

I hope all of you are doing well,
Hugs and kisses,
Ev


No comments: