Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Updates...

Well,
I may or may not post an HNT tonight. I spent last night at an event with Calgary's elite and was probably up too late so, all I can say is that it was WAY too hard to get out of bed this morning and I'm seriously considering going back there. Not to mention CM and SR have gotten me seriously addicted to 24 so I've been spending way too much time watching that. You bad boys, you!!! I guess I should have known what I was getting into when SR was telling me how addictive it is. I guess it's my own fault.

Life is going ok, I'm considering disappearing for a bit just to maintain my focus. Maybe do a yoga retreat and some meditation. As life has been pretty crazy in the last few months and I'd love to sit in the absolute quiet and re-connect with my center.

Another thing I'd like to share is that I have finally found peace with Neil's affair. I had spent almost a year hating the woman he cheated on me with and hating him for doing it. However it was after reading an e-mail from her yesterday that I was able to close that chapter of my life. I think it was the acknowledgement of her role in my suffering over the last year that did it. She had also mentioned that she to was lied to by him and that she had also made the decision to cut all contact with him. I just want to publicly thank her for that letter, it really helped, gave me a lot of closure.
There is a small part of me that's sorta glad that it all happened as if all had ran smoothly or I hadn't found out I would have married him, inspite of all the badmouthing he did to me and all the crap he put me through. So this way I'm able to meet someone who really deserves me.
Also a side note to Neil: If you're reading this and I know you do, I hope you find happiness be it with our former roomie or someone new. After you figure your life out and spend some time without a woman you'll be able to see what you really want and then I wish you the best of luck finding it.

So, there's my update, not sure what else to say.
I hope everyone is happy and healthy.
Kisses, Ev

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best...and thank-you

m_o_o_nspells said...

I am going through a very similar situation...with a couple of twists. In any case, I have found myself only a few weeks behind you in what you've been going through almost every step of the way the past few months. I still have hope that our situation only requires some time and space so I'm moving out on my own after 14 1/2 years with hubby.
I wish both of us the very best possible outcome, no matter what that turns out to be.

Anonymous said...

Tank you for the update. Glad that you are moving on and letting go of your anger. Have a rocking weekend.