Yes, I'm still around and I'm quite ok. I've gotten a couple e-mails from people noticing I haven't posted in a while and checking in on me. Thank you.
Things have become quite busy in my little life in both good ways and not so good.
I'm re-considering friendships because they don't seem to fit me anymore. I think I've outgrown some people in my life, and on the flip side I've grown into a whole new set of circumstances. I'm finding it quite intriguing to look at where I was 6 months ago and where I am today.
I think this a good place for me to share all the things I'm so thankful for;
- Having a wonderful place to live; a place that feels more and more like me every day.
- My two wonderful kitties that wake me up with snuggles and kisses.
- My family who stuck by me during what seems to have been the hardest thing I ever had to do.
- Having someone I can call and tell all the good and the bad and have them support me.
- Friends who even if I don't talk to them for a couple months still greet me with kisses.
- Earlobe hickeys.
- Being whisked away so I didn't have to think about what was supposed to be on Feb 24.
- Friends I can be silly with - "Oh My"
- mac - need I say more.
- Bowling with the wrong fingers.
Amongst MANY MANY other things. Here's hoping the next 6 months will be as enlightening.