I will say though, the only good thing about her showing would be that my bbs would no longer be sore and the nausea would go away.
I keep telling hubby everything I'm going through and he keeps insisting that he doesn't want to get his hopes up so he doesn't want to know.
I will say though my body sure does like to play tricks if I'm not preggo, here are my symptoms:
- My bbs are killing me, not so much sore to the touch but I'm VERY aware that they're there.
- I've thrown up or almost thrown up 3 times in the last week, but have been nauseated every day
- I wake up tired everyday
- I've started crying and getting upset at stupid things
- One big thing is the lack of spotting and cramping yesterday, usually I get both the day before but not this month.
- Oh and the heartburn and gas, ugggg, sorry TMI
- I've been charting and it went VERY noticeably triphasic, (first time ever) See below. Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks. Cross your fingers for me.