Sunday, September 12, 2010

...

Well today was a mix of frustration and delight.

First off Miss Maggie took some real first steps, not the accidental 'oh no, I'm falling I need to move my feet' type. It was her walking towards me. What an amazing feeling. I'm pretty sure by the end of the week she'll be walking on her own.

I've also been frustrated with some people and some situations in my life as of late, some of it got resolved today, other bits will take a lot more work and some things I feel as if I've been forced to bite my tongue and grin and bear it. It's so frustrating knowing things will never change. Mostly because I can't make people apologize for being who they really are. As really how fair is that. I know I would be pissed if somebody asked me to say I was sorry for who I was. Oh well, I feel things are at the bottom and you can only go up from here. So it WILL get better.

But other than that today was pretty good, went to the Zoo, made a lasagna with my mom, and watched miss Maggie take her first steps.

Hope everyone else is having a good time on this ride called life.
E

No comments: