Sunday, October 29, 2006

So happy....

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to write a quick post to say how happy I am right now.
My life is in such a perfect place. I'm doing well finacially and work wise. I have my two wonderful kitties who are as happy as can be, they are playing together at this very moment.
I have lots of friends who love me, some of whom are even very bad influences and keep passing beers and that bottle of cheap wine/ fortified koolaid we found, into my hand at 2 am, but then insisted I sleep over as there is no possible way they would let me leave let alone drive (Chad!!!! You bastard for the bad influence but thanks for 'forcing' me to stay over, see I said after a while I'd come out my shell and start calling you names along with everyone else, tee hee).
I have a great home all to myself that is decorated just for me. I don't have to worry about anyone else.
I was even woken up this morning by a rather large basset hound licking my face. "Chester!!!Ewwww"
It's awesome to have friends that when I say "I'm moving" don't groan but instead ask me what time I want them over to help before I even ask.

It's really nice to be able to come home when I want and not have to call. Or bring home whoever I want and not have to wonder if your 'other half' will be awake or not.
I know this being alone thing won't last for much longer, but I'm enjoying it while I can.

So to all of you were were worried about me, don't be. I'm doing fantastic. I really hit the ground running. That's the kind of person I am, I never do anything half-assed. So I know there's proably a lot of people wondering how I got over my engagement so fast, well I didn't really see any point in dwelling on it and getting upset and stressed about it, I did enough crying when it was falling apart before so I had basically been going through the motions the last few months anyways so it's pretty easy to get over someone you said goodbye to almost a year earlyer. With that said. I'm vowing to not mention my ex again on here, it's not worth it. I've moved on, in more ways than I can share right now. Tee hee.

So I hope everyone out there is doing well, and to all those Calgarians reading this, doesn't this snow suck?!?!?!?!
Here's hoping you all have a nice warm bed to snuggle in to. Occupied or not, tee hee.
Kisses, Ev

1 comment:

Daboga75 said...

Wow. Nice to see someone so positve in a world where it's too easy to be negative!