I was tagged by moonspells: I was told she tagged me because she was interested in what I'd write, I hope I don't disappoint.
"6 Weird Things About Me"
The rules are simple.
1. Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1) I was right handed until grade 3, when I decided I wanted to be different from everyone else and started writing with my left and now I'm ambidextrous.
2)I intend to have kids in the next 5 yrs with or without a man. (Not really weird more self assured) Hope this one didn't freak anyone out, not something I'm think about right now, but before I'm 35. So no worries.
3) If I'm eating a twix or another wafer type chocolate bar I eat the chocolate off it first, then the center. I also lick chips before eating them.
4)I have a net over my bed, I have this fantasy to have sex enclosed in a bed with drapes or netting, so when i got my own room it was one of the first things I put up.
5) I don't find this weird, but a lot of other people I know do... I'm one of the few people I know who have have completely unemotional sex with someone I know and have it not mess anything up.
6) I don't like raw tomatoes by themselves yet I'll eat them in things, even if they are in a sandwich. It's a texture thing.
Now who to tag.... I tag Barefoot mistress, Phain, Osbasso, Brandi, Lee Ann, and Midwestern City Boy