Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I've been saying this all along...

I recently found this and I totally agree. BTW I'm a Caramel Mocha Girl...

What Your Coffee Says about You

Espresso: There's no time like the present, and there's no time to waste! The espresso drinker has a dynamic mind, and always has 101 things on the go. Make that 102.

Black: The black drinker likes a simple, uncomplicated life. They are aware of the world around them and have no trouble forming opinions -- or letting you know about them!

Café Latte: Rest and relaxation are two very important things in the life of a latte drinker. They like to take time over major decisions, preferring to watch the world go by than rush into things.

Cappuccino: The cappuccino drinker is a reliable friend who's always there in times of need. They comfort, reassure and help put things in perspective when we lose sight of the big picture.

Café Mocha: Fans of the café mocha are sometimes indecisive. They love to indulge in life's small pleasures and don't like to compromise when it comes to their individuality.

1 comment:

SIMON said...

As a Brit that doesn't like tea this means a lot to me.
Do you mind if I borrow it......I'll give you a mention.