Wednesday, January 07, 2009

11 weeks - 29 to go

Hi everyone,

Well things are going well. I've discovered the joy of going to see the chiropractor. As it turns out my hips weren't moving properly and that would have caused huge problems when the time came to deliver little embie. So I've been getting regular adjustments to fix that well he's been adjusting my neck to help with the morning sickness. I must say I'm not going to give up my anti nauseants just yet.

This stage is very surreal as some days I swear I can feel the baby move around but everything says I shouldn't be able to feel it yet. So who knows. Mind you I am the same woman who can feel when I ovulate every month so maybe I'm quite in tune with my body.

It is getting harder to get a full night's sleep, I seem to wake up at least once to go to the bathroom and a few times to roll over. Who knew that something so small inside me could affect me this early.

Our genetic test has been bumped to next week, they said they're getting more accurate results from 12 weeks vs 11 so even though I was all phyched to do it this week, I'm stuck waiting one more. Oh well. The test itself doesn't scare me, it's the results and the bed rest I have to on for 3 days after it's done. That will suck.

So there's my update for this week, pretty uneventful.

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful week.

Hugs and kisses E

No comments: