Tuesday, November 23, 2010

People...

Sometimes people drive me crazy.

When people tell other's things while trying to keep things secret from other people. Seriously, if you tell someone, it's probably not going to be a secret for long. Especially if they have alliances with others that are a lot closer than those to you.

We have all these secrets going around at work lately, some you could flat out call backbiting. My stance when it comes to all cases where I genuinely care or like the person either being talked about or having the secret kept from them is to tell them. I really don't like people not knowing what's going on behind their back, especially when it's someone they work closely with that's doing the talking.
As I have said to my boss after hearing a lot of this and talking to him about it, 'I don't know what people were saying about me the week I took off after I lost the baby', he of course assured me that the second they knew why I was away they are all very sensitive, but you never know what people say when the boss isn't standing there.

I also really hate when people meddle in other's business. What they decide to do or not do in their lives is their choice not yours so don't talk about them in a way that slags them. The best thing to do if you don't accept their choices is to just move on and not talk about it with everyone. They obviously made the choice they made, not you. So get over it. Like seriously who cares what job the boss did before this one. His job doesn't define him as a person.

So yes, there has been a lot going on, but as of late I've been standing strong as Switzerland.

Wish me luck, and if you have something you want kept secret from others, don't tell me as I have no problem telling them.
E

No comments: