Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When it rains it pours

So, it would seem that life has thrown us yet another curveball. Our tenants on our rental property have given their notice. So when we would have gotten a rent cheque just before Christmas we now won't.
This has left me in a bit of a state, yes I understand they have every right to move out, it's just the timing that sucks oh so much. So I'm really not sure how we'll afford Christmas this year. One day at a time right?

I'm really not sure how much more of this I can take.

At one point in my life I was quite religious, I had tons of faith. I can say this year, I've really lost it. I'm at the point right now where if there is a divine being, God, capital G or otherwise, I'd really like to kick him in the shins. This year has REALLY sucked. I can honestly say I'm thinking there must not be a divine being because how can someone be so cruel. There has been far too many deaths and losses in my life this year.

I just really really hope 2011 will be better.

E

No comments: